Friday, December 28, 2007

3.101 - The One with the farewell to '07

I stole this from Lindsay...

Where did you begin 2007?

Travis' New Years Eve party

What was your status by Valentine's Day?
dating

Were you in school (anytime this year)?
no...done with all of that

Did you have to go to the hospital?
only to see new babies

Did you have any encounters with the police?
not this year

Where did you go on vacation?
Hit up Bermuda with Naomi

What did you purchase that was over $500?
an engagement ring

Did you know anybody who got married?
sure do...went to a couple weddings. Mark & Candice, Jon and Rebecca...

Did you know anybody who passed away?
attended one funeral

Did you move anywhere?
nope...that's next year

What sporting events did you attend?
Toronto FC game against DC United.

What concerts/shows did you go to?
Hillsong United at the Molson Amphitheater...Starfield opened for them. We got to go backstage and meet the band...that was pretty fun

Describe your birthday:
cold, rainy day where I spent the day golfing with a few friends

What's the one thing you thought you would not do but did in 2007?
I bought a Nintento Wii AND an XBox 360...

What has been your favorite moment(s)?
Bermuda, and I got engaged

Any new additions to your family?
none...unless you includ Naomi

What was your best month?
October...cuz I got engaged

What music will you remember 2007 by?
Any song that is in Guitar Hero 2, and Rock Band. Played them over and over and over again. And probably Hillsong United, John Mayer, Alicia Keys, and Justin Timberlake. Say what you want...but his latest album is so catchy...OH and the Office Theme song...best show ever

Made new friends?
always...new friends are great!

Favorite night out?
last night in Bermuda, the night Naomi and I got engaged

Overall, how would you rate this year?
it's been an amazing year...not much can top it...next year might though...I hear there's a wedding I'm supposed to be in

Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
at the office?

Change your hairstyle?
went with the fauxhawk

How old did you turn this year?
27

Do you have a New Year's resolution?
I never keep them so it's hard to make them

Do anything embarrassing?
I'm sure I did...but those things are better off kept out of my memory

Buy anything new from eBay?
no...weird

Get married or divorced?
engaged

Get arrested?
nope

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
yes...Blake Lewis is something else

Did you get sick this year?
I get sick when the temperature fluctuates up and down like a yo yo

Been snowboarding?
nope...I spend my money on golf instead

Are you happy to see 2007 go?
I'm not sure...it was such a fun year...lots of good time and memories. Some crappy times too...but '08 is going to be a year to remember

Have a great New Year everyone!

1 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

ok, and this is the Nyquil speaking::
so I read this and saw that you stole it from Lindsay's blog... and so while I was reading it, I was reading that Lindsay had done it... and I was confused about her buying the wii and xbox, cause I couldn't remember her being much of a gamer... lol... and it wasn't the engagment to Naomi bit that tipped me off, it was the "spent money on golf instead" that finally had me clue in... that in fact, it was YOUR list... she didn't buy herself an engagement ring and get engaged to some girl named Naomi...(which I thought was an inside joke from her trip to Bermuda).
Yikes