Tuesday, October 03, 2006

2.88 - The One with the New Office

Ahhh October...what a month...I think it's the best month to be a sports fan: the NFL is in full swing, NHL and NBA seasons are about to begin, and the World Series gets under way. Not to forget about international soccer...all the Euro Leagues are in action...very exciting.

We moved into our new office at the beginning of the week. The upside: my office is on the second floor, it's closer to home, and I have reception on my cell phone. Downside: no lakefront view, the office is smaller...but that really doesn't matter. I like where we are now...I've got to do something about the plain grey walls that surround me...

One last thing...a bunch of us hit the Chinese Lantern Festival at Ontario Place on the weekend...what a sight. Trav wasn't thrilled about going...but he went reluctantly and I think he had a god time. Although I think he was more excited to have Baskin Robins there. I'll post pictures soon...

0 comments: