Monday, November 07, 2005

1.70 - The One with the stop

Ask anyone that knows me...I'm a shopper...let me loose in a mall with a bunch of money and I'll come back with some pretty good deals. I'm also the one that you don't bring shopping IF you don't want to buy anything. I tend to be able to sell you anything that you like...from a shirt to something a little more expensive and shiny...(right Rebecca?)

Now that the Christmas shopping season is upon us...there is one thing I beg of you not to do. I won't tell you not to spend lots money on your loved ones...'cuz I do that...I won't tell you not to buy novelty gifts that really don't do anything buy look pretty...'cuz I do that also. Please...please...when you're out in the mall...be considerate to the fellow shoppers around you. Be aware...this time of year...there's more people than normal at the malls. So don't stop walking in the middle of the mall and have people behind you try desperately to avoid running you over. It's kinda like when there's a car infront of you on the highway...no one is infront of them...no one else is around them...and they decide to hit the breaks....

1 comments:

T said...

lunch huh....you just wanna join in on the prettiness thing