Tuesday, April 04, 2006

2.31 - The One with the random stuff

what a random day...everything happened as per usual...but then there were some random things thrown into the mix...just to make it interesting...here's my list for today:

  • Wimpy's was very busy for breakfast...it's never that busy. Half of the restaurant was full.
  • I got the hiccups...
  • oh my personal favourite...it snowed...
  • I got the hiccups again
  • they didn't stop...now I know how Manda feels...maybe
  • Lesley has a stalker...
  • ...and it isn't Angeus...too bad
  • Tim Horton's was out of those new Chocolate Carmel Donuts

ok, so maybe my day wasn't as random as I thought it to be...did I mention that it snowed?

1 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

mystery solved... we can all go back to our normal lives...
hic....
....hic.....