Monday, April 16, 2007

3.25 - The One in Foggy London Town

A foggy day in London Town
Had me low and had me down
I viewed the morning with alarm
The British Museum had lost its charm
How long, I wondered, could this thing last?
But the age of miracles hadn't passed,
For, suddenly, I saw you there
And through foggy London Town
The sun was shining everywhere.


Well it really wasn't foggy...although the weather had a hard time making up it's mind. We were all in London (Ontario...not England) this weekend for Steve & Amberley's wedding and it was a riot...here are some highlights:
  • Applebee's in Cambridge on the way up...I came up behind Lesley and put my hand on her shoulder, leaned around her looked at her...she then proceeded to look up and pucker up...stopped when she realized I wasn't Dalton...
  • being #15 on the complaint list on a room where 2 yappy dogs left by their owners for over 4 hours. Stupid owners...
  • Travis putting his coolers in the bar fridge in our hotel room and Steve breaking off the key in the lock. VanDan then proceeded to dismantle the fridge door with a knife, safety pin and tweezers. I think we should call him Macgyver from now on
  • The security guard also named Dan who came to help VanDan with the fridge door...then being, bored hung out with us for the rest of the night...pretty tight security at the hotel...
  • Steve throwing in "shutup!" in his vows while practicing them the night before
  • Dim Sum in London...it was pretty good...comparable to Toronto. Jered just ate and ate and ate.
  • Success!!
  • The wedding ceremony
  • The dance...good times...D-Train bringing it on the dance floor with the Hammer Dance
  • dancing with my girl...
it was a fun road trip...when's the next one?

1 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

Hey, how'd the interview go?