Tuesday, March 07, 2006

2.22 - The One when grandma called

I checked the messages on the main line here at the ranch...not my personal one and I got a message from my grandma. Speaking english she told me how much she misses me, that she made a roast beef and potato dinner and no one has come yet and wondered where we all were. She thanked me for the photos that I gave her from my trip to the Bahamas, and that Tara is very beautiful. What a wonderful message...a few problems though:

!. My grandma doesn't speak english very well
2. she doesn't have the number to the ranch...or even my personal line for that matter
3. I don't think she's ever made a roast beef dinner
4. I've never been to the Bahamas
5. who's Tara?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great. I love it!

Robin M said...

too funny! i think my grandma does that to other people too because she says she calls me a lot and leaves messages, but i have sure never gotten any! then again, maybe she just thinks she calls me. hm...

L.Bo Marie said...

ahahahahahahah!